Help! How can I decompress a 7z file in my mac?

shehla_01

Those 7-Zip types are a PITA for almost everyone. Makes no real sense these days.

Can you get “RAR File Open Knife” on Mac?

That generally works for me. I refuse to put the main 7-Zip application on my machine as (like iTunes) is always created havoc.

If you can’t handle it, ask the client for a common file format like plain Zip as 7-Zip is not exactly a standard type (never was because of all the hassles).

🙂

Those 7-Zip types are a PITA for almost everyone. Makes no real sense these days.

Can you get “RAR File Open Knife” on Mac?

That generally works for me. I refuse to put the main 7-Zip application on my machine as (like iTunes) is always created havoc.

If you can’t handle it, ask the client for a common file format like plain Zip as 7-Zip is not exactly a standard type (never was because of all the hassles).

🙂

Hi, thanks for your advice. The client requires me to use Wipefile due to their safety protocols, or whatever, and it is a headache. Would a “RAR File Open Knife” work for a 7z file?

Hi, thanks for your advice. The client requires me to use Wipefile due to their safety protocols, or whatever, and it is a headache. Would a “RAR File Open Knife” work for a 7z file?

That is the only reason I have Open Knife on my drive - when I get annoying clients who insist on coloring outside of the lines.

I’d be sure to be Anti Virusing that before & after decompression esp if they haven’t hit the Buy Button and paid already.

🙂

That is the only reason I have Open Knife on my drive - when I get annoying clients who insist on coloring outside of the lines.

I’d be sure to be Anti Virusing that before & after decompression esp if they haven’t hit the Buy Button and paid already.

🙂

ok, I appreciate that! nice wording by the way! Thank you !

Archived