I'm not getting any orders on fiverr

shobuj929

I think In this forum 90% of the questions is “I am not getting order.” Actually we don’t want to spend time to educate our-self. If you search this topics you will get thousands of solutions. But I still love to contribute with people For that here is some notes for you:

1. Data entry is one of the common job in Fiverr marketplace. Why should client buy your service?
  2. Use attractive thumbnail image and also add another 2 image. Also try to add PDF sample. 3. You can use a meaningful video for more engagements.
  3. Clearly describe your all services.
  4. Create a complete profile.

Research more, Be unique, Hopefully you will get order.

I think In this forum 90% of the questions is “I am not getting order.” Actually we don’t want to spend time to educate our-self. If you search this topics you will get thousands of solutions. But I still love to contribute with people For that here is some notes for you:

1. Data entry is one of the common job in Fiverr marketplace. Why should client buy your service?
  2. Use attractive thumbnail image and also add another 2 image. Also try to add PDF sample. 3. You can use a meaningful video for more engagements.
  3. Clearly describe your all services.
  4. Create a complete profile.

Research more, Be unique, Hopefully you will get order.

Wow. I think this will help anyone.

Archived