My Response Rate Has Been Down

nonibd

hello dear,
i already done 23 order from my fiverr account. yesterday one person send me a promotional message. he was send me message from their other fiverr account to order his gig and he will give me 500 views on my gig. maybe it’s against on fiverr TOS. so i’m reported to his message for that violation 2 times. and fiverr was noticed me that it will affect on my response time. my response time was 91%, while i’m finished the report, automatically my response rate down 91% to 86%. i need to increase the response time withing 13 sep. now i’m so worried about that. please someone help me to know how i can increase my response rate.

please explain your knowledge, it will help me a lot.

thanks,
nonibd

Hello Dear,
Sorry to hear that. You can try these two methods.

1. Try to send Buyer request then if anyone knock you then It will increase probably.
  2. If you have friends of yourself who already working on Fiverr. Tell them to message you as a buyer format then You should reply him/her very quickly that can help you to increase your response rate.
    Best of luck.

Hello Dear,

Sorry to hear that. You can try these two methods.

1. Try to send Buyer request then if anyone knock you then It will increase probably.
  2. If you have friends of yourself who already working on Fiverr. Tell them to message you as a buyer format then You should reply him/her very quickly that can help you to increase your response rate.

Best of luck.

thanks a lot. i’m trying this. but please let me know your 2nd method. if i will discuss with one buyer, then my response time will be increase?

thanks a lot. i’m trying this. but please let me know your 2nd method. if i will discuss with one buyer, then my response time will be increase?

No bro. If you chat with your old buyer, in this case your response rate won’t be increase.

You might be thinking Why?

Here is your answer.

.1. Response rate work for the first time when buyer message you, but remember one thing if the buyer message you as a seller I mean he/she message you directly not including any gig then it’s a simple message. This kind of message doesn’t help you to increase your Response rate. Only effect when somebody who can a Seller or Buyer message you including a gig and that time if you late to response that seller/ buyer. It counts. fiverrr.jpg.91f0d4517ca8907c7d5891531c6650bd.jpg

Hope you understand.

No bro. If you chat with your old buyer, in this case your response rate won’t be increase.

You might be thinking Why?

Here is your answer.

.1. Response rate work for the first time when buyer message you, but remember one thing if the buyer message you as a seller I mean he/she message you directly not including any gig then it’s a simple message. This kind of message doesn’t help you to increase your Response rate. Only effect when somebody who can a Seller or Buyer message you including a gig and that time if you late to response that seller/ buyer. It counts. fiverrr

Hope you understand.

ok thanks. i need to know more one answer about that. i was contacted with my friend as buyer. and i already give him an order. if he will switch to buyer and send me a message from my gig, is this increase the response rate?

ok thanks. i need to know more one answer about that. i was contacted with my friend as buyer. and i already give him an order. if he will switch to buyer and send me a message from my gig, is this increase the response rate?

I’m not sure about it. give it a try

Guest rjr_designs

@nonibd Also make sure you are responding to spam messages as well as I was told that will also bring down your response rate. I thought if it went to your spam box you didn’t have to respond because obviously it’s spam but that’s not true so make sure you are responding to all messages.

@nonibd Also make sure you are responding to spam messages as well as I was told that will also bring down your response rate. I thought if it went to your spam box you didn’t have to respond because obviously it’s spam but that’s not true so make sure you are responding to all messages.

@rjr_designs sorry dear. i wasn’t know about it. thanks for your information

Archived