How can i get a order

chiransadip

Well, you’ll need to put the URL for your gig in here for anyone to give you an honest opinion. Also, I get the distinct impression Fiverr is very much a waiting game - the only people getting orders here constantly are people who “did the time” to make their gigs look professional, provided prompt answers to questions, and customized their buyer request responses to the job, budget, and requirements being asked for. No success is guaranteed here.

What are you doing to connect to your target customers? Are you doing any marketing? Are you reaching out to the people who need what you have to offer? Have you established your gig(s) to appeal to your chosen market?

Being a seller here on Fiverr is about more then just sitting back and expecting orders. You are going to have to take actions that move you closer to the business goals that you set for yourself.

Well, you’ll need to put the URL for your gig in here for anyone to give you an honest opinion. Also, I get the distinct impression Fiverr is very much a waiting game - the only people getting orders here constantly are people who “did the time” to make their gigs look professional, provided prompt answers to questions, and customized their buyer request responses to the job, budget, and requirements being asked for. No success is guaranteed here.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/DZr4a

I get the distinct impression Fiverr is very much a waiting game - the only people getting orders here constantly are people who “did the time” to make their gigs look professional, provided prompt answers to questions, and customized their buyer request responses to the job, budget, and requirements being asked for.

Buyers do indeed like professionalism. Many new, sellers, however, come to Fiverr expecting immediate success – without the work necessary to achieve it. They just want the revenue, without the work to achieve it. The sellers that succeed here (new or veteran), are the sellers who are willing to do all of things you noted.

The biggest problem I see in your gigs is your lack of proper grammar and English. You need to improve your gig description, because, alas, right now, it doesn’t look professional. And buyers are unlikely to hire you if you are unwilling to present yourself as a professional who can do the work better than your professional competition.

The biggest problem I see in your gigs is your lack of proper grammar and English. You need to improve your gig description, because, alas, right now, it doesn’t look professional. And buyers are unlikely to hire you if you are unwilling to present yourself as a professional who can do the work better than your professional competition.

@jonbaas is also correct. I actually added an editing gig to my “stable” of offerings because I noticed this same problem cropping up so much. Just as I am woefully awful at all things graphics/images, I find that a lot of folks involved in the visual arts are not adept at writing their own descriptions. If you’ve got typos in your title (and you do), it’s going to chase off a lot of buyers right out of the gate.

Archived