Request information

logoplaced

Hi there @logolalit. Welcome to Fiverr and the community. Glad you joined the family.

From your question, it seems you’re a buyer, aren’t you… so it depends if this seller has the expertise your searching for??

EDIT: oh is see now you’ve changed your thread to a SELLER :rofl: (see @uk1000) comment below, he described it perfectly… good luck!!

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.0cf369863938e1d42bbbc1f9732fbcec.gif

They’ll get a list of offers and I think at the top of the list is the most recent offer - maybe they’d view that first (it’s unlikely they’d look at the last first). But they’ll look through the offers to see which they’re most interested in/which offer looks best, maybe taking more notice of the price as well as the offer text.

edit: Also I think they’ll look at whichever offers stand out from the rest.

buyer gives priority first 5 offer

I Highly doubt that. I would assume that buyers give preference to those who has better proposal not the one who sent the offer first.

I think the only reason they might give priority to the first so many offers is if they were in a hurry for the order and the other offers took too long to be sent. eg. if the first 5 were sent within 1 day and the other offers were sent 2 or 3 days later they might have already selected from those that were sent in the 1st day. Or maybe they needed the order starting within a few hours and the other offers took more than that to be received.

My Question is ( sellers send many offers to buyer. Which offer is buyer view first of all . first offer or last offer?

I am seller and very confuse

Please Sir give me Answer

thanks

The last offer is because in the first offer we do not know what to expect in the future but the first offer should also be remembered to make the right decision.

Archived