Hi, I'm Vladimir from Ukraine

Hello 😃
Name’s Vladimir, 20 y.o., I’m from Ukraine and recently decided to join freelancing community.
I’m new and I never done that before. It’s hard, imo, but I want to freelance for a living, since prices here are not that crazy. Anyways, how was your first steps in this weird and competing this called freelance?
Do you have any tips on how to start?
Was it hard to receive your first gig?

@waldesaurus Welcome you here on the Fiver Forum Vladimir:slightly_smiling_face:
Starting something new always looks hard because you work hard for it,Big achievement for the new comers on the Fiverr is to get the order first, for this you will have to make all the 7 Gigs to get the more work, sent 10 Buyer requests daily and make the Clients believe that you are best in your work,attract them with you Services with fast delivery, initially you will have to work on low prices to make the clients ,
We are here to guide you !

@waldesaurus Welcome you here on the Fiver Forum Vladimir:slightly_smiling_face:

Starting something new always looks hard because you work hard for it,Big achievement for the new comers on the Fiverr is to get the order first, for this you will have to make all the 7 Gigs to get the more work, sent 10 Buyer requests daily and make the Clients believe that you are best in your work,attract them with you Services with fast delivery, initially you will have to work on low prices to make the clients ,

We are here to guide you !

Any tips about optimizing your own gig?

And thank you for piece of advice already, haha

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello 😃

Name’s Vladimir, 20 y.o., I’m from Ukraine and recently decided to join freelancing community.

I’m new and I never done that before. It’s hard, imo, but I want to freelance for a living, since prices here are not that crazy. Anyways, how was your first steps in this weird and competing this called freelance?

Was it hard to receive your first gig?

Welcome to the forum

Check out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get off to a great start on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Archived