How i can prove right delivery?

langahsahiib

How i can prove right delivery?.As i’m offering wordpress website migration to new domain or hosting.I also offer wordpress website backup in standard package.But the problem is that when buyer purchases my gig for only basic package for only migration.Then i can see many sellers are complaining here that they attach screen shots for successful work but fiverr sent tos warning for empty delivery.Then i was just wondering how i can i prove right and successful delivery in basic package so i can keep my account safe from warning.So please don’t ignore my post and every seller who see my post please share me wise advises.Thanks

Maybe sending a link to the new site would work. I think you should ask customer support if sending a link to the new domain site would prove it for the delivery.

You could put the link in a note such as:

Enclosed is a link to your site on your new domain along with a screenshot of the site showing the new URL and front page of the site:

You still need to send a screenshot as in one case the buyer actually removed the site from the domain once it was moved. Check with customer support to see what would be proof.

Archived