Hiya Fiverr Goers!

Hiya there Fiverr Goers!! My name is Humberto (Humba), and I’m Dutch! I am so excited to be part of this awesome platform. Today (23-04-2019) I registered an account here on Fiverr. I just finish 2 Gigs and will be adding more soon enough! I love to help people out with their business growth and there is no better platform than Fiverr to do just that! Glad to be part of this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Greetings @theflyingdutch

996532122_HumbaForever.thumb.jpg.f89b4e2d675259359d3f17c64017807d.jpg

Hiya there Fiverr Goers!! My name is Humberto (Humba), and I’m Dutch! I am so excited to be part of this awesome platform. Today (23-04-2019) I registered an account here on Fiverr. I just finish 2 Gigs and will be adding more soon enough! I love to help people out with their business growth and there is no better platform than Fiverr to do just that! Glad to be part of this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Humba Forever.jpg926×960 181 KB

Welcome to Fiverr Forum, Humba!

Good Luck 🍀

Guest digital_fusion

Cheers mate!

A little tip: Best not to address others as mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! 😉

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a logo is male!

Admit it! Accept it!

😂

Guest digital_fusion

Anyway!

Welcome to the Forum! If you face any difficulties try to ask here we will try to solve your problem.

Archived