How to make one million$ on fiverr

Hi,
Guys, my name is nimramughal, started fiverr from april 2018, my profile was very much booming at the start of 3 months. but after that, it always goes down and down, not getting too much impressions, views and orders.I always see some ads on youtube or social media that fiverr millionare made about 1m $, i want to know that is it true, anyone on fiverr is really making too much money, if true then tell me i will keep moving, otherwise i want to leave fiverr.

So, if you cannot make a million, you want to leave? Interesting.
I am sure there are some sellers here who make a lot of money, perhaps even a million a year. But, that is likely not the norm. Can you make a comfortable living here? Sure - especially those who live in countries that have a lower cost of living.
I think the problem you may have is you watched some YouTube videos or read some discussion forums that led you to believe that by just putting up a few Gigs, you too could become a millionaire. Sorry, but freelancing and especially being self employed does not work like that. By reading your other posts, you should already have figured this out. From what others have told you, you put Gigs up in a very competitive niche - there are tons of people who do what you do - and perhaps even do it better than you can OR they have been here long enough to have reviews that show their ability.
Your success depends on what YOU do. The first thing I noticed on your Gig was the upper and lower case nonsense below your pic and member name - sAtIsFAction GuArAnTeEd - sorry, but, that is not professional looking and at least for me, was a turn off. Makes you look like you are a complete novice at owning or running your own enterprise. Also, did you first have your profile pic as an attractive girl instead of the pic which I assume is you now? I know some on these YouTube channels or discussion forums will advise to post a pic of a sexy girl to attract buyers, but, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Read all the tips that are here in the forums and get out and promote your listings. The only reason your Gigs were “booming” when you first signed on here is because when you are new, Fiverr gives your Gigs more exposure to help you get off to a good start. After that, it is up to you to retain and gain new clients.
Good luck.

GG

If you only stick with things that have the capacity to make you a million dollars, you won’t be successful in business. That’s no way to evaluate your particular business and its viability.

I would optimize your business and sales skills first before you start projecting income. Income is based on a business model, not a platform where business takes place. You can earn millions on the stock market. That’s no indication if that will actually happen.

If you only stick with things that have the capacity to make you a million dollars, you won’t be successful in business. That’s no way to evaluate your particular business and its viability.

I would optimize your business and sales skills first before you start projecting income. Income is based on a business model, not a platform where business takes place. You can earn millions on the stock market. That’s no indication if that will actually happen.

@humanissocial agree with you!

So, if you cannot make a million, you want to leave? Interesting.

I am sure there are some sellers here who make a lot of money, perhaps even a million a year. But, that is likely not the norm. Can you make a comfortable living here? Sure - especially those who live in countries that have a lower cost of living.

I think the problem you may have is you watched some YouTube videos or read some discussion forums that led you to believe that by just putting up a few Gigs, you too could become a millionaire. Sorry, but freelancing and especially being self employed does not work like that. By reading your other posts, you should already have figured this out. From what others have told you, you put Gigs up in a very competitive niche - there are tons of people who do what you do - and perhaps even do it better than you can OR they have been here long enough to have reviews that show their ability.

Your success depends on what YOU do. The first thing I noticed on your Gig was the upper and lower case nonsense below your pic and member name - sAtIsFAction GuArAnTeEd - sorry, but, that is not professional looking and at least for me, was a turn off. Makes you look like you are a complete novice at owning or running your own enterprise. Also, did you first have your profile pic as an attractive girl instead of the pic which I assume is you now? I know some on these YouTube channels or discussion forums will advise to post a pic of a sexy girl to attract buyers, but, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Read all the tips that are here in the forums and get out and promote your listings. The only reason your Gigs were “booming” when you first signed on here is because when you are new, Fiverr gives your Gigs more exposure to help you get off to a good start. After that, it is up to you to retain and gain new clients.

Good luck.

GG

I know some on these YouTube channels or discussion forums will advise to post a pic of a sexy girl to attract buyers, but, this couldn’t be further from the truth

Though it’s true that having a female profile image is correlated with getting higher ratings in reviews on Fiverr. And I suppose that could then help with getting orders. Though it would be against the terms of service to use an image of an actual person who wasn’t the account holder.

I know some on these YouTube channels or discussion forums will advise to post a pic of a sexy girl to attract buyers, but, this couldn’t be further from the truth

Though it’s true that having a female profile image is correlated with getting higher ratings in reviews on Fiverr. And I suppose that could then help with getting orders. Though it would be against the terms of service to use an image of an actual person who wasn’t the account holder.

Anyone with any common sense can pick out the profiles with a “fake” modelesque girl pic. While having a sexy female as your profile pic may get them to order - what you provide is what will keep them returning or letting others know you did a good job. Obviously, he rethought his approach with the sexy girl pic as it is now a male in the pic. If I were dealing with a seller who had a sexy girl pic and then turned into a male pic, I would wonder “why” be deceptive about who you are.

But, that is just me.

GG

Sellers who employ such unethical, scummy tactics are probably the ones who cry foul when they get bad buyers.

Archived