How to improve my gig SEO?

marketing_chief

"By taking part in selling private contact information, such as phone numbers, email lists, addresses etc., you are promoting spam and potentially participating in illegal activity. Such services are not allowed on our marketplace”.

Fiverr does not allow and is removing such gigs.

Some of your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

If you type “email list gig denied” in the search bar above you will find several posts on the subject.

Hello,
Welcome to Fiverr. I am also new here, and looking for tips to improve my gigs.
I have opened my fiverr profile and created my first gig on 28th feb 2019. Till now, I have only received 16 orders.
But, now I see you have received only 1!
I don’t know which one is more bad, but in my understanding, you have to find specific keywords and add those tags while creating the gigs.
You also have to be very specific, while choosing gig titles.They have to be keyword centric.
Rest,I am still discovering.

Keep growing on fiverr.

Sky Lantern.

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. I am also new here, and looking for tips to improve my gigs.

I have opened my fiverr profile and created my first gig on 28th feb 2019. Till now, I have only received 16 orders.

But, now I see you have received only 1!

I don’t know which one is more bad, but in my understanding, you have to find specific keywords and add those tags while creating the gigs.

You also have to be very specific, while choosing gig titles.They have to be keyword centric.

Rest,I am still discovering.

Keep growing on fiverr.

Sky Lantern.

Thank you skylantern

Archived