Why gig impression not grow up than my gig view?

designw24

Hello dear fiverr experienced people.
I have some problem in my fiverr profile : 1st in search bar if somebody search my user name my profile is not show.
2nd my gig impression not more than only 10 after I online in 24 hours.
what is the problem of my gig? why my gig impression not increase ?
please help me with your valuable suggestion.
My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/designw24?up_rollout=true
Thank you.

Guest smiler3d

Hello dear fiverr experienced people.

I have some problem in my fiverr profile : 1st in search bar if somebody search my user name my profile is not show.

2nd my gig impression not more than only 10 after I online in 24 hours.

what is the problem of my gig? why my gig impression not increase ?

please help me with your valuable suggestion.

My profile:

Thank you.

1st in search bar if somebody search my user name my profile is not show.

It does - I found it when I used ‘search for usernames containing designw24’ - yours was the first one on the page.

gig impression not more than only 10 after I online in 24 hours.

There’s no relationship between you being online and the number of impressions your gig gets. Also, gig stats are delayed, so aren’t updated as they happen.

1st in search bar if somebody search my user name my profile is not show.

It does - I found it when I used ‘search for usernames containing designw24’ - yours was the first one on the page.

gig impression not more than only 10 after I online in 24 hours.

There’s no relationship between you being online and the number of impressions your gig gets. Also, gig stats are delayed, so aren’t updated as they happen.

thank you. Can you tell me how gig impression work.?

Guest hanshuber16

thank you. Can you tell me how gig impression work.?

Hi,

Here’s an explanation of how it works:

Whenever your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search, you get an impression (you get impressions only when your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search).

Clicks are directly related to impressions. Whenever, your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search and that person clicks on the shown gig, you get a click (you get clicks only when someone clicks on your gig from Fiverr’s search listing).

You get a view whenever someone goes to your gig page (need not specifically have to be through Fiverr’s search as is the case with impressions/clicks).

The following is taken from the :

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.

Archived