Response Rate Issues

nasirfarid

I am new to fiverr, uptill now i was thinking that i can’t understand properly or i am making some mistake but No, there is some issue behind it and i don’t know what it is.
Even today i got a message and i responded to the message within 15 minutes but fiverr got me to 4 hours response rate from 2 hours. It happens too many times with me.

The response depends on the past 60 days . May be you have replied lately on the past 60th days .For that your response rate has been increased .

If it is so like you said, not happen than how it changes from 2 to 4 hours directly?

Thank you

If it is so like you said, not happen than how it changes from 2 to 4 hours directly?

Thank you

It is possible if you have replied lately .May be you have replied after 5-7 hours … I do not think this is fiverr system problem …Try to response fast .Your response rate will be good again. 😀

It is possible if you have replied lately .May be you have replied after 5-7 hours … I do not think this is fiverr system problem …Try to response fast .Your response rate will be good again. 😀

Any how thank you for your response. I am not here for chit chat. 😉

Archived