Analytics problems?

smokey1871

I haven’t had a new number on my statistics in 4 days. I promote it quit a lot on twitter and facebook. You’d think I would get at a few looks. But no. I don’t expect a tsunami of views but one or two at the very least. The first couple of days I got between a 100 and a 150 views every 24 hours so I’m a bit confused about it all.

Yeah, I contacted the support team and they are looking into it. I just wanted to know if anybody else has had a problem like that? Also is it just me or has the number of buyers requests somehow, I don’t know, frozen? Been seeing the same requests for two days now. While at first there where at least 4 or 5 new ones each day.

I have the same problem. I posted a new gig a couple days ago and have already had some sales so people must be finding my gig, but the numbers of impressions, clicks, and pageviews are all still at 0. My other gigs’ viewing statistics also seem to be frozen. Hopefully fiverr fixes this issue soon.

• 1 month later...

I have a same problem with this topic. i have created a gigs on SEO category about 1 week ago, i have 1 complete order and become express gigs. but on my gigs analytic panel, numbers of impressions, clicks, and pageviews are all still at 0. please let me know how to solve this problem.

regards,

kidlink

Guest katharinabosch

same happened to me recently. To my surprise i had over 2 sales with 0 views can’t imagine that. but not too worry all your gig are fine…

Archived