Illustration artist

Guest daliakhattab00

Guest daliakhattab00

Hello,
I’m Dalia Khattab from Egypt and a newbie on Fiverr. I’m really excited and proud of starting my new adventurous career with Fiverr and also to be a member of Fiverr which is the world’s largest freelance services marketplace. I’m a Professional graphic designer having 3 years of experience in graphic design and illustration work. I am a illustrator and doing artist. I can use adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator professionally . I’m really surprised about seeing the biggest family of Fiverr from all over the world. I’m really happy to be one of them now. Thank You Fiverr for this Forum. Best wishing to all from Newbies to Top-Rated & Pro Sellers."

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello,

I’m Dalia Khattab from Egypt and a newbie on Fiverr. I’m really excited and proud of starting my new adventurous career with Fiverr and also to be a member of Fiverr which is the world’s largest freelance services marketplace. I’m a Professional graphic designer having 3 years of experience in graphic design and illustration work. I am a illustrator and doing artist. I can use adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator professionally . I’m really surprised about seeing the biggest family of Fiverr from all over the world. I’m really happy to be one of them now. Thank You Fiverr for this Forum. Best wishing to all from Newbies to Top-Rated & Pro Sellers."

Hello,

I’m Dalia Khattab from Egypt and a newbie on Fiverr. I’m really excited and proud of starting my new adventurous career with Fiverr

Why choose me?

• Level-2 Seller
  • Manual redrawing by Illustrator pen tools. (NO Auto Trace)

Just saw the above in your gig description! 😕

Archived