I am new so, how I improve my Gig?

Guest mamun793

Guest mamun793

Hi Everyone! 😀

I want to get your attention and suggestions. Please, tell me something about MY Gig. It seems to me everything is okay. But, I need your opinion about my gig. I’ll be grateful to you.

Please Check out my gig:

Regards,
- MAMUNUR RASHID

I have worked successfully at various Local Markets for the last 2 years.

Maybe consider removing the above from your profile description as it seems more professional without that sentence.

Also remove “Standard work is my main focus from your gig video” as that does not come across as very professional. Maybe “excellent work” or something like that would be better.

Guest mamun793

I have worked successfully at various Local Markets for the last 2 years.

Maybe consider removing the above from your profile description as it seems more professional without that sentence.

Also remove “Standard work is my main focus from your gig video” as that does not come across as very professional. Maybe “excellent work” or something like that would be better.

@lloydsolutions Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I’ll remove it.

Would you please tell me something about my gig?

Guest mamun793

I just had a look at your gig and added to my post above.

Thanks a lot. What should I say there instead of “I have worked successfully at various Local Markets for the last 2 years.” ? Kindly suggest me. 🙂

Guest mamun793

Just put the same sentence you have in your gig description without the bit about local markets.

Okay. I’ll do it. Many many Thanks for giving me your time. I’ll be grateful to you. Have a nice day. 🙂

Guest mamun793

Make those changes.

Read: for how to get orders. Learn from it …. and act!

That is how you will get orders! 🙂

Really, These will help me a lot. And Yes, You are helping me a lot. I hope, I’ll get orders by learning the tips. Thanks again. 🙂

Archived