Level two seller

ceceliavo

So I know we’ve been asking about level 2 but what about level one? Does it mean by discreet that it has to be 10 different people ordering in the month?

Now I know last month I had gotten one bad rating because of stupid emails not telling me someone ordered a gig and I completely forgot about fiverr at that point so does that mean until I get a higher positive thumbs up score I will be able to get level 1 if I do at least 10 orders in that month? I would really love to start doing gig extras so I am doing my best to make all my customers happy now, even though I am going to make them happy no matter what is my goal. 

Reply to @hotwebideas: Yea that was honestly my problem the first month and on random occasions still is but because I now come to the site constantly I don’t worry as much on the emails since I get notified on here. I just feel bad that I wasn’t so prepared before as I didn’t think fiverr emails would send to my junk after I had added them email to my approved email addresses.

Reply to @ceceliavo: Yeah. Pretty often, they don’t deliver a notification and if you can prove that it was a something on their end, they may be able to help you clear that up.

I don’t think they will remove the bad feedback, but what they did for me once was cancel the order. I lost the money I made, but the bad feedback went right along with it, so everything was erased. 

Archived