How many orders have been created from using the Buyer Requests function?

adnagam

This is great topic. I am new seller on fiverr (19 days). I started my journey using the Buyer Requests function. I think I am doing great. I created 7 orders from 18 sent requests. This was great start for me. Last days I noticed that people start contacting me and I did some great jobs.

Guest janj138

I haven’t generated much orders from buyer requests. I wonder if I am doing anything wrong and I’m sort of a new seller.

When I was new like knewme, I think I generated all of my sales from the buyer requests…but that was probably 10 sales out of hundreds of requests answered. When I’m feeling ambitious I go and send out my five per day. I would say out of sixty requests I’ve answered, I’ve generated two sales.

Guest janj138

Reply to @adnagam: I’m a new seller but I only get one request sent out per day. I don’t get any requests from the orders, so I get none to respond to from buyers.

Well, before this version of Fiverr I had almost a 75% conversion rate. Now that I can’t really customize the request, my conversion rate for Buyer Requests is pretty low… sent 27 requests, only one order created. I was going to try to send some more out… but been so unmotivated by it lately. I suppose it kind of depends what you offer but meh. I had a much better success rate when I could explain in detail how my service benefits them.

Guest marsch001

I haven’t actually used the Buyer Requests, mainly because by the time I got around to thinking I should, I’d switched over to V2 and it seemed to be a lot of bugs with the system. I also don’t really have a gig that would be easily used for buyer requests (or the kind that I would reply too) so that’s something I have to work on.

Reply to @emasonwrites: I’m trying to make it a habit of sending out my 5 requests per day. When you think about it, sending out the requests takes no time at all and you’re increasing your chances of getting a sale that you might not otherwise get. Its kind of a no brainer if your gigs fit with what people are looking for.

Guest janj138

Some people like me don’t have 5 requests to send out every day. I can only send out one a day since that all it offers me. I wish I could sent out more but I have to wait until the next day to do so.

Archived