Gig with a video vs no video

Guest studio314

I have heard from few experts that gigs with videos are boosted the most.
As a new seller on Fiverr , this is what I think. When someone sees a video, they can quickly grasp the key points of what services you are offering through your gig. So it will be very best to specifically point out all your offerings through your video.
Hope It Helped. Best Regards!

I have heard from few experts that gigs with videos are boosted the most.

As a new seller on Fiverr , this is what I think. When someone sees a video, they can quickly grasp the key points of what services you are offering through your gig. So it will be very best to specifically point out all your offerings through your video.

Hope It Helped. Best Regards!

that’s cool, for new seller

• 2 years later...

Hey @jonbaas actually what is the reason for disagree about adding video in gig?(Friendly asking)

I did not say anything about me disagreeing with the addition of videos on gigs. I merely said that adding a video does not, and will not, guarantee more sales. Fiverr does not make any sales guarantees on this site. Nothing you do will guarantee sales. You’ll certainly be able to improve appearance and, maybe even visibility, but you can do nothing to guarantee more sales.

Thank you very much. Your post was very informative.

I was wondering if adding a video presentation to your gig is still a good way to make your gig more visible and appealing to the audience.

Yes, videos can make your gig more visible and appealing to your target customers, but they do NOT guarantee more sales. There is nothing that guarantees sales. You still have to earn your sales and success by developing a strong seller reputation, and offering services that your target customers want (and help them solve a problem).

i have uploaded gig video but my gig has not ranked even a page

Archived