Question about submitting drafts through message or 'delivering'

trustworthydan

To avoid all this, if I have to use my phone to check something or do something, I use Fiverr in my browser, then set the browser to “Desktop mode.” That way I get all the functionality of desktop.

Should I tell him to do that?

"try to use your Iphone in Desktop mode with an app Browser,

You will get all the functionality of desktop! "

sounds good?

Sure! There may be some issues with that, but if he just wants to avoid the limitations of the mobile app, it might really help.

Oh! And limitations of the mobile website, too.

Sure! There may be some issues with that, but if he just wants to avoid the limitations of the mobile app, it might really help.

Oh! And limitations of the mobile website, too.

He asked me “what kind of App works!?” I’m happy cause maybe is a trustworthy client 😃

Mrs HumaniSocial, what do you use “Safari” “Chrome” ??

Thank you 😃

For my photoshop gig, I usually end up sending drafts to get some feedback before sending the final product. Would this best be done through a message? Or is it better to send the drafts and the final product through the ‘deliver’ feature.

Thanks!

I usually end up sending drafts to get some feedback before sending the final product

Is this a good thing? Because I completed 13 orders and only got review on 6 orders.

He asked me “what kind of App works!?” I’m happy cause maybe is a trustworthy client 😃

Mrs HumaniSocial, what do you use “Safari” “Chrome” ??

Thank you 😃

Nice! It should work with any browser. I use Chrome. It’s super easy to go to desktop mode with Chrome.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If you have watermark selected it doesn’t get removed until the buyer accepts the order and pays you.

You will get a warning if you submit a draft as a delivery. If you do it repeatedly you will probably get banned.

Fiverr explains all of this in official documentation. Please read it.

This advice was from 6 years ago. It is no longer relevant or accurate

My apologies. I should have checked the date it was posted. Thanks for pointing it out. I was confused because I saw this post under recently active topics. And I am sorry for asking questions from 6 years old post. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This will help

if a customer orders anything from you say ( image ) or ( video ) add ( water mark ) on them add the water mark in way so they cannot edit it and remove it. if customer orders ( audio ) or ( voice over ) then add AudioLock , audio jungle just water marking for audio files. if customer orders anything that involves ( text ) then take a snapshot of the written work and water mark it , do not send the full script just enough for them to review. TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS 100000000…

• 2 weeks later...

It happened to me too.
Since it was just a portrait made with Photoshop I sent the client a PNG file for a feedback by message on the order page. It was helpfull because he told me the work needed some modifications.
For final delivery I sent to the buyer the source file in Photoshop and the final PNG file.
I think that asking for feedbacks is professional and you shouldn’t worry about it because if they want the source file of your product they will wait the delivery date.
🙂

Archived