I need suggestion

jaronsmith2006

I think it’s difficult to start off when all your gigs have starting prices higher than $5. I’d suggest having a gig where you offer a sample or taster just for $5, and then upselling to clients from there. That way you can still charge the prices you think you deserve but also draw attention from clients who might not be willing to make a bigger investment all at once.

I think it’s difficult to start off when all your gigs have starting prices higher than $5. I’d suggest having a gig where you offer a sample or taster just for $5, and then upselling to clients from there. That way you can still charge the prices you think you deserve but also draw attention from clients who might not be willing to make a bigger investment all at once.

Ok

Thank you for your advice it must be helping me a lot.

I see you are a member since 2010, and no orders yet?
@somaginer1996 is right, you need a cheap and fast gig, which gives you reputation.
I’d also suggest a link where you can showcase your work. So many people say they can do what you do, but most of them do a terrible job. If’ I’d want to hire you and spend 25-100 dollars, I want to make sure what you deliver will be perfect. So have a nice portfolio somewhere!

I see you are a member since 2010, and no orders yet?

@somaginer1996 is right, you need a cheap and fast gig, which gives you reputation.

I’d also suggest a link where you can showcase your work. So many people say they can do what you do, but most of them do a terrible job. If’ I’d want to hire you and spend 25-100 dollars, I want to make sure what you deliver will be perfect. So have a nice portfolio somewhere!

Yes, you are right I am a member since 2010 but after a period of a long time, i choose fiverr for service providing.

thank you for your advice.

Archived