How can I get order? Please help me!

rasheduzzaman57

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think so it is right to share your own personal links like contact number, social media profiles directly on gig images. We have to wait for someone to guide you on this. But other than that i have noticed that your name is “rashed” while on image it is “rashid” These small things matter.

I dont think so it is right to share your own personal links like contact number, social media profiles directly on gig images. We have to wait for someone to guide you on this. But other than that i have noticed that your name is “rashed” while on image it is “rashid” These small things matter.

Some people says that I can share my gig in // My fiverr gigs// My name is Rasheduzzaman Rishad.

Hi there… Can you suggest me what I need to improve in my gig for being best then now?

Please see and advice me!

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ebb8f5e7b9

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/30688389c6

Hi there… Can you suggest me what I need to improve in my gig for being best then now?

Your profile says that you are an expert in SEO for 3 years. I recommend using your 3 years of SEO experience to answer your original question of what changes to improve your gig.

I always wait for buyer requests apply for work. But I can’t understand how the posses run actually when come buyer requests?

Some buyer requests are stay like 1 minute or 30 seconds + and some and some of buyer requests aren’t stay more then 20 seconds. When the buyer request gone? Is it when buyer choose someone for his/her work ?

Can you please give me those question’s answer please?

Guest offlinehelpers

Here you go:

For information on Buyer Requests: Some staff-provided information about Buyer Request availability as of early 2018 For what small amount of staff-supplied information we have at this time: The latest information we have from Customer Support is as follows: "Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests. The Buyer Request feature is dependent on the buyers. …

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For including s…

Guest parachaahmer2

Simply contact Fiverr Customer Support and they will Fix this issue within 24 hrs.

Good Luck! 👍

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived