The best suggestion to get buyers to send the full details sellers need: The Question Editor

hotwebideas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this suggestion.

From a buyer’s point of view, it will really help them knowing what to provide and not to provide in terms of instructions

I have also suggested to Fiverr to let one choose whether a file is required to be attached or not and remind buyers that they must attach a file (if we have crossed a box that the gig needs that).

This will also make the “filling in the instructions”-process much easier and gig-delivery will be able to become faster! 🙂

/ MaxTheMarketer.

I like this suggestion.

From a buyer’s point of view, it will really help them knowing what to provide and not to provide in terms of instructions

I have also suggested to Fiverr to let one choose whether a file is required to be attached or not and remind buyers that they must attach a file (if we have crossed a box that the gig needs that).

This will also make the “filling in the instructions”-process much easier and gig-delivery will be able to become faster! 🙂

/ MaxTheMarketer.

I like this suggestion.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

I like this suggestion.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

I like this suggestion.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

Archived