New Seller Greetings

kundanbhati

Mod Note: This post was edited by a moderator. To @rahdil - you have posted these ideas as a single tip post which is good. When you want to recommend these tips to others, please just send them a link to your tip post instead of re-pasting the same content over and over. Instead, just link it like this:

Here are @rahdil’s tips:

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

Mod Note: This post was edited by a moderator. To @rahdil - you have posted these ideas as a single tip post which is good. When you want to recommend these tips to others, please just send them a link to your tip post instead of re-pasting the same content over and over. Instead, just link it like this:

Here are @rahdil’s tips:

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

Thanks for your tips. I will apply these tips.

Archived