Seller purchased one of my gig which has 3 days delivery time and she gave me the deadline of 30 days

filzahaq

Now the clock is saying LATE but buyer said she has a whole month. She mistakenly purchased my gig which has 3 days offer. kindly tell me something that if she does not cancel the order, then will this “so called” late status have any effect on my gig?
Thanks

Yeah, your on-time percentage will go down and that can affect your seller level. If she really wants you to take some extra time on the gig, you can send her a delivery extension through the resolution center, but if you can deliver quality work in 3 days, I’d just explain that to her and then deliver. That way you get your money faster.

Yeah, your on-time percentage will go down and that can affect your seller level. If she really wants you to take some extra time on the gig, you can send her a delivery extension through the resolution center, but if you can deliver quality work in 3 days, I’d just explain that to her and then deliver. That way you get your money faster.

Thanks for replying. But she is not replying me and her last status is showing 3 days ago.

What should i do?

If it were me, I would just deliver it within the 3 days if possible.

Unless, you’re saying it’s already late? In that case, there’s no point in sending a delivery extension resolution.

In that case, I would just wait until the client gets back to you. That’s how I’d handle it anyway.

How come you set 30k words for 3 days? I also have a 30K word option on my ghostwriting gig. I set it for 29 day delivery.

I did not set 30k words for 3 days. I set 1000 words for 3 days on my gig. She asked me to write 30k words for her and then she said she want that by the 27th of february. I told her to wait as i was sending a custom offer but she just placed an order directly. And now she is not even coming online I hope you get it

I did not set 30k words for 3 days. I set 1000 words for 3 days on my gig. She asked me to write 30k words for her and then she said she want that by the 27th of february. I told her to wait as i was sending a custom offer but she just placed an order directly. And now she is not even coming online I hope you get it

Okay, I think I understand. Do you have packages with different word counts? If not that might help with customer confusion. Like I have 300, 3000, 30,000. I only had this happen to me once, so I know customers can still get confused with the packages, but it might help.

I’m assuming she just ordered a bunch of gig multiples then? Like ordered the 1k word package 10x? It’s annoying that this doesn’t appropriately calculate the delivery timeframe.

Okay, I think I understand. Do you have packages with different word counts? If not that might help with customer confusion. Like I have 300, 3000, 30,000. I only had this happen to me once, so I know customers can still get confused with the packages, but it might help.

I’m assuming she just ordered a bunch of gig multiples then? Like ordered the 1k word package 10x? It’s annoying that this doesn’t appropriately calculate the delivery timeframe.

No Maam my gig only has one package (1k words in 3 day) and she was asking me for 30K words. So simply i just told her to wait as i was making offer for her but she was in hurry i guess an placed an order. I inboxed her but she didnot reply. Now just tell me please if i deliver late and she dont cancel the order. What consequences i will face ?

No Maam my gig only has one package (1k words in 3 day) and she was asking me for 30K words. So simply i just told her to wait as i was making offer for her but she was in hurry i guess an placed an order. I inboxed her but she didnot reply. Now just tell me please if i deliver late and she dont cancel the order. What consequences i will face ?

Well the only thing that will happen is your on-time stats will go down. If you get a lot of other orders, you can bring this back up though.

I would definitely recommend using packages. I find they help me out a lot 🙂

I did actually have this almost this exact situation once. I had a guy order 300 words, but sent me what was obviously an outline for a full book. He had a list of chapters and everything. This dude expected me to write a book for $5 😛

So, I sent him a message and told him that he only ordered 300 words, and then asked if he just wanted an intro to the book, as that was all he’d paid for. The next day he hadn’t got back to me, I told him if I didn’t hear back from him I would just deliver the 300 words, assuming he only wanted an introduction and told him to please get back to me and let me know if he wanted to buy another package for more words.

On the third day, I sent him the 300 words intro and I never heard from him again.

I mean, that’s just how I handled a similar situation. With stuff like this, I don’t think there’s any right or wrong way. We all have to find what works for us 🙂

Good luck! I hope it all works out soon.

Well the only thing that will happen is your on-time stats will go down. If you get a lot of other orders, you can bring this back up though.

I would definitely recommend using packages. I find they help me out a lot 🙂

I did actually have this almost this exact situation once. I had a guy order 300 words, but sent me what was obviously an outline for a full book. He had a list of chapters and everything. This dude expected me to write a book for $5 😛

So, I sent him a message and told him that he only ordered 300 words, and then asked if he just wanted an intro to the book, as that was all he’d paid for. The next day he hadn’t got back to me, I told him if I didn’t hear back from him I would just deliver the 300 words, assuming he only wanted an introduction and told him to please get back to me and let me know if he wanted to buy another package for more words.

On the third day, I sent him the 300 words intro and I never heard from him again.

I mean, that’s just how I handled a similar situation. With stuff like this, I don’t think there’s any right or wrong way. We all have to find what works for us 🙂

Good luck! I hope it all works out soon.

Oh 😃

Well i swear sometimes these sellers put us in very difficult situations !!

By the way thankyou so very much Maam for your precious time and kind words 😍

Stay blessed :]

Archived