Buyer"s problem

md_nahid

After some day i face some new problem.

That was buyer’s massage me and i also massage him.

But he never reply and never feedback more.

I also massage him that’s please response

but buyer never come beak. I don’t understand why buyer’s

go out. He nothing to say me. just gone .

Please any body tell me or suggest me.

@md_nahid I think you mean that a buyer messaged you and that you replied but eventually he stopped responding. If the buyer did not place an order, there isn’t anything you can do. Some people just drift away. You move on. If the buyer placed an order and is not responding, feel free to come back and elaborate or contact support.fiverr.com.

Have a happy day.

@md_nahid I think you mean that a buyer messaged you and that you replied but eventually he stopped responding. If the buyer did not place an order, there isn’t anything you can do. Some people just drift away. You move on. If the buyer placed an order and is not responding, feel free to come back and elaborate or contact support.fiverr.com.

Have a happy day.

thanks for your help

• 6 months later...

buyer placed the order with incomplete information, without any discussion. I messaged the buyer twice or thrice but no answer. I have been waiting for his response since morning. what are your suggestion may I resume the task or wait for his response.

buyer placed the order with incomplete information, without any discussion. I messaged the buyer twice or thrice but no answer. I have been waiting for his response since morning. what are your suggestion may I resume the task or wait for his response.

Orders generally don’t “Start” if info is missing, so don’t worry about time in that case. But if the order HAS started timing down, send a request for more time and explain that you need more time since you don’t have the information needed to complete the order. If there’s still no response, request to Cancel the order. If all else fails, contact CS to have them cancel the order.

Orders generally don’t “Start” if info is missing, so don’t worry about time in that case. But if the order HAS started timing down, send a request for more time and explain that you need more time since you don’t have the information needed to complete the order. If there’s still no response, request to Cancel the order. If all else fails, contact CS to have them cancel the order.

thanks for response.

Archived