I just made Level 1!

lissylisvlogs

I’m thrilled. I just got told I made level 1, I just came here to share my happiness.

Fiverr has given me a new outlook on life, before fiverr I had no job and I didn’t think I would ever work again. I have ME/CFS and I spend the majority of my time feeling like I have permanent flu, I suffer chronic pain daily and when I’m not unable to wake up I get insomnia. It has been a living nightmare. I leave my house one evening a week to see my drama group, that I write and direct for. I desperately wanted to work, but I have lost jobs because I just cannot wake up, no matter how hard I try, sometimes my eyes are open but I’m still dreaming.

Enough of my sob story, before I got sick I worked super hard (actually too hard) and I have a strong work ethic and I am very independent and creative. I found fiverr when I needed a backing track for a song I wrote. I decided that I could sell my writing. I have always loved to write and written plays for many amateur dramatics companies, as well as song lyrics when I sang lead in a rock band.

Since I started I have met some of the most amazing, talented and inspiring people, I have written 2 full plays, ghostwritten a novel, written parodies, and some poetry. When I spoke about my fiverr work on my facebook page a well know author I know, booked me to proofread his work in English.

I feel like I have a new lease of life. I can get up at 3pm or 10pm, not put myself through the trauma of dressing (it really is painful to dress), I can work and feel valued and contribute to the happiness of others. I feel like I have a place in the world again. I have made new friends. A plus is that most of my clients are overseas from me (I’m in the UK) and if I have insomnia, we are awake at the same time. I can’t tell you how annoyed I get to find I missed responding to a client because of time zone differences.

This really is the most amazing resource for disabled people who want to work, to pay their way in the world. I am forever grateful for this platform.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m thrilled. I just got told I made level 1, I just came here to share my happiness.

Fiverr has given me a new outlook on life, before fiverr I had no job and I didn’t think I would ever work again. I have ME/CFS and I spend the majority of my time feeling like I have permanent flu, I suffer chronic pain daily and when I’m not unable to wake up I get insomnia. It has been a living nightmare. I leave my house one evening a week to see my drama group, that I write and direct for. I desperately wanted to work, but I have lost jobs because I just cannot wake up, no matter how hard I try, sometimes my eyes are open but I’m still dreaming.

Enough of my sob story, before I got sick I worked super hard (actually too hard) and I have a strong work ethic and I am very independent and creative. I found fiverr when I needed a backing track for a song I wrote. I decided that I could sell my writing. I have always loved to write and written plays for many amateur dramatics companies, as well as song lyrics when I sang lead in a rock band.

Since I started I have met some of the most amazing, talented and inspiring people, I have written 2 full plays, ghostwritten a novel, written parodies, and some poetry. When I spoke about my fiverr work on my facebook page a well know author I know, booked me to proofread his work in English.

I feel like I have a new lease of life. I can get up at 3pm or 10pm, not put myself through the trauma of dressing (it really is painful to dress), I can work and feel valued and contribute to the happiness of others. I feel like I have a place in the world again. I have made new friends. A plus is that most of my clients are overseas from me (I’m in the UK) and if I have insomnia, we are awake at the same time. I can’t tell you how annoyed I get to find I missed responding to a client because of time zone differences.

This really is the most amazing resource for disabled people who want to work, to pay their way in the world. I am forever grateful for this platform.

Congratulations, and here’s to level 2! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Congratulations, and here’s to level 2! 🙂

Thanks, I have no idea how that’s gonna happen! My gigs can’t be completed super quickly, I will need to think of a super quick gig to promote!

Sounds like a good idea! And just keep doing what you’re doing with your other gigs.

The main thing is you’re enjoying it, and that’s half the battle. ☀️

Since you have CFS have you seen a pulmonologist or cardiologist who can order a sleep study? It might be that you have sleep apnea. It’s fairly common. What is ME?

Congratulations on reaching level 1!

Since you have CFS have you seen a pulmonologist or cardiologist who can order a sleep study? It might be that you have sleep apnea. It’s fairly common. What is ME?

I have had a sleep study and there’s no sleep apnea, it’s just pure exhaustion, I’m either so tired I can’t wake up or over tired and too wired to sleep. I do have medication, and I use meditation and hypnosis, but sometimes nothing works, I kind of live my life around it now. ME is Myalgic Encephalamyelitis the same as CFS, it’s just different countries use different terms, in the UK we say ME more, but squish the terms together as ME/CFS.

Thank you everyone!

Archived