Freelancer and gamer!

alone4ever

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually play FPS games. I am recently downloading Fortnite, my personal favorite happens to be Warface. I also play some browser based casual games. How about you all?

I play MOBA games as (Smite, Dota 2, Paladins) as daily games.

And I play strategy games and simulation also episodic games such as (the wolf among us, the walking dead).

Guest chrispoirier

I play MOBA games as (Smite, Dota 2, Paladins) as daily games.

And I play strategy games and simulation also episodic games such as (the wolf among us, the walking dead).

Never heard of Paladins. What is that like?

It’s pretty much like “Overwatch” but a free one, a lot of people prefer it over “overwatch” but I didn’t try it yet so I will judge when I do.

I stopped playing Paladins after 800+ hours! It’s an addictive game. But in the end, I felt the matchmaking was unfair, and couldn’t continue. Actually, every online game is kinda unfair, there are so many kids and noobies to carry… 😕

And, for Paladins, teamwork is the key to success! If a single person is weak, the whole team will fall apart!

I stopped playing Paladins after 800+ hours! It’s an addictive game. But in the end, I felt the matchmaking was unfair, and couldn’t continue. Actually, every online game is kinda unfair, there are so many kids and noobies to carry… 😕

And, for Paladins, teamwork is the key to success! If a single person is weak, the whole team will fall apart!

Totally agree about the team work, and especially the online games it really depends on the team, I really like this game one of my favorite I still pretty new to it (200 hours only), I used to play Smite before it and I knew it via smite actually.

I prefer online games because it somehow doesn’t have “End” somehow and I like to play games everyday without ending.

Totally agree about the team work, and especially the online games it really depends on the team, I really like this game one of my favorite I still pretty new to it (200 hours only), I used to play Smite before it and I knew it via smite actually.

I prefer online games because it somehow doesn’t have “End” somehow and I like to play games everyday without ending.

Online FPS is better than those. Why? It doesn’t matter if my team sucks, I can kill 'em all 😂

Guest digipixtrooper

Yeah I played Plants vs Zombies 😃

Did you played endless version after completing all stages?

I played the first version of Plants vs Zombies (the one that used to be free waaaaay back) and I completed that game. But what I got as a reward for finishing all of the stages in the first version was sunflowers singing in the background :rofl:

Archived