Please help me understand the sidebar order button features

artportraits

I’m trying to make the ordering easier for my buyer. So instead of asking him to order several times over and over again, I ask him to use the quantity in the sidebar order button to arrive at the same total amount he needs to pay me. The buyer came back with a complain regarding the multiple order button. So I tried it myself to understand what’s wrong.

If my interpretation (as shown in the attachment) is right then why is it that when I attempt to check all boxes and select “5” in the quantity drop down menu the “ORDER NOW” button does not reflect $200 total instead it gives me $25 as total?

Is this caused by a bug? I already contacted support but I just want to know if you guys have the same experience? perhaps you can suggest a workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your quick reply. That’s what I thought, kinda defeats the purpose though 🙂 If it could add the extras too that would have been great and easier for buyers.

Looks like I have no other choice but to ask the buyer to order several times over and over again. 😦

Thanks again for your reply.

Thanks bachas85. I realized that too. After the buyer paid $40 He message me with

>>>

it wont let me add more gigs…if I click the gigs boxes the check marks uncheck if I try to add more on the quantity. do I have to complete the order … then do it again? over and over

How do we continue? I paid a gig…or 45 dollars…

The webs site is very hard to understand.

>>>

I already sent him message telling him to repeat and order 4 times more. (this is to pay for one customized item/order) The buyer is “technically challenged” so I can imagine this will drive him nuts 🙂 I hope he will not cancel the order because of this. I have yet to hear from him.

Archived