The buyer side

ceceliavo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ceceliavo: That’s a nice idea, but I am not really sure if that would work since it can open up a can of worms with bad solicitations from sellers. In my opinion, if Fiverr did do that, I betcha they would also have to give buyers a “Do Not Disturb” option too. I mean look at Ebay. I didn’t like Ebay at all, but it is still the veteran of online marketplace and they never allowed sellers to search for buyers. Neither does Amazon, so I don’t think Fiverr would do that either.

Reply to @ceceliavo: That’s a nice idea, but I am not really sure if that would work since it can open up a can of worms with bad solicitations from sellers. In my opinion, if Fiverr did do that, I betcha they would also have to give buyers a “Do Not Disturb” option too. I mean look at Ebay. I didn’t like Ebay at all, but it is still the veteran of online marketplace and they never allowed sellers to search for buyers. Neither does Amazon, so I don’t think Fiverr would do that either.

Etsy tried that for a while, with a thing called Alchemy. Total disaster! It turned into a circus.

What I do is check the requests every day and see if someone needs something I can start a gig for. Sometimes you’ll see multiple similar requests, so that’ll tell you there might be a market for that particular thing. 🙂

Etsy tried that for a while, with a thing called Alchemy. Total disaster! It turned into a circus.

What I do is check the requests every day and see if someone needs something I can start a gig for. Sometimes you’ll see multiple similar requests, so that’ll tell you there might be a market for that particular thing. 🙂

Archived