The buyer side

ceceliavo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be good if sellers could see all of the recent buyer requests at once instead of just the most recent ones that show up, all on one page (or separated into categories if there’s tons of them).

As far as no buyers responding, I think that problem could be reduced if the buyer had the option of marking the request as “complete” if they found a seller or “canceled” if they decided they didn’t want the service. Then buyers’ inboxes wouldn’t be clogged with unwanted offers, and sellers could concentrate on reaching the buyers who still want their request completed.

I think it would be good if sellers could see all of the recent buyer requests at once instead of just the most recent ones that show up, all on one page (or separated into categories if there’s tons of them).

As far as no buyers responding, I think that problem could be reduced if the buyer had the option of marking the request as “complete” if they found a seller or “canceled” if they decided they didn’t want the service. Then buyers’ inboxes wouldn’t be clogged with unwanted offers, and sellers could concentrate on reaching the buyers who still want their request completed.

Archived