Guest dimablue

Guest matt_garry

sorry to hear that I know it is hard to keep that 100% and lately has become even harder.

I have failed to deliver a few times ( usually because people order my express a lot) but I simply deliver empty saying sorry I am flooded with orders or something like that and they are usually ok with waiting a little while longer or I offer refund this simple trick has saved me and I am sure will keep saving me from the dreaded failed to deliver thumbs down.

Guest matt_garry

you clearly have skill and I am sure will go far what ever medium you choose but I would not scrap the account you could just delete you’re gigs and start fresh I know doesn’t sound that appealing but you’re skills are good enough that people would buy it even without any ratings.

I make music and it is a huge passion of mine but after doing 4-6 songs in one day I know how you feel it gets tiring and you start missing those days that you did you’re art for you.

It’s a shame that V2 kept the 100% limitation for Top Sellers.

Anything above 95% should be considered a Top Seller, especially because a malicious buyer and/or scam artist knows that he or she has the power to eliminate that with one false negative remark. It’s almost like coercion against artists, writers, whoever…

Don’t let those negative feedback discourage you.

No one reaches ultimate perfection .

I have others reaching me for the sake of giving me a negative feedback.

Be alert and work your best.

Usually clients LOOK FOR THE POSITIVE MORE THAN THE NEGATIVE.

If you have 100 positive and 10 negative. IT won’t hurt you.

Just provide a little explanation under your “negative feedback” of what happened

OR simply say: “the buyer was too demanding”…

I hope this is helpful 🙂

Archived