All Orders From One Buyer

Guest marsch001

Guest marsch001

I for one would love to be able to easily click on either the buyer’s name (somewhere; I would also still be able to visit their profile if necessary) or, in the “manage sales” be able to list the orders by the buyer (by clicking on “buyer” in the heading). The only way I’ve been able to figure out so far to see any thing like this, is through the inbox, where it is listed at the top “x sales” from one particular buyer. But although many of my buyers have contacted me through a message, not everyone has.

Technically, I can use the link I get from one such inbox message and change the url to match that of another buyer’s name, but that’s “too much work” (it can also get confusing if you want to look up multiple buyers/orders) and I hope this is something that will be implemented. I often work with the same group of buyers over and over again, and much of what I translate has some relation to previous translations, and it would be nice to be able to look back easily on the actual orders, without having to search for it in the list of all other orders as well.

Archived