Suspending gigs

ceciwilliams

Can anyone tell me the best way to handle going on vacation? I was wondering if I suspend my gig-doesn’t that take it completely off fiverr? However I have seen other gigs that show the gig, but it just doesn’t have the option to buy…any idea how to do that? I would prefer to not take it down completely for the week i’m going to be gone.

As far as I know, there is no “Pause” function, but “Suspend”, yes. Which means that you do not delete your Gig, but it becomes removed from the available Gigs.

ceciwilliams said: I have seen other gigs that show the gig, but it just doesn't have the option to buy

I have never seen that ceciwilliams, it might have been a glitch on the site at the time you were looking at that particular Gig. I am sure that if you refreshed the page the "Buy Now" button would have re-appeared.

As bachas85 explains, in my opinion, it would be better for you to increase your delivery time, I am sure that, even on vacation, you can get online and make a few deliveries on a rainy day , depending on what your Gig entails of course. :) :bz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived