About multiple ip address answer from fiverr community what you say guys?

johenbring

Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well. I understand your concern. You can access Fiverr using different IP addresses. If any issues should arise, you will be notified.

Kind regards,

SECOND ANSWER

Thank you for following up with us regarding this. As long as the people using the same connection are not logging in through your PC to access Fiverr and offer the same service as you do, you are good to go and there are no violation of our TOS 🙂

We are here if you require any further assistance!
Kind Regards

You got those answers from customer care service? All I know is we are not supposed to use computers with shared IP addresses like those in Schools and Libraries. Just use your personal computer.

All I know is we are not supposed to use computers with shared IP addresses like those in Schools and Libraries.

Many people use public IP addresses. There is nothing wrong with that. I have worked on fiverr from hotel lobbies and restaurants.

You got those answers from customer care service? All I know is we are not supposed to use computers with shared IP addresses like those in Schools and Libraries. Just use your personal computer.

yes i was got from customer care service

Archived