Am i being scammed? Zeta work online

adeelmustafa01

Basically guys i am new here, and heard about this website through YouTube. Yesterday i signed up and started making a few gigs which i think i am skilled in. Then i started going through the buy requests and found someone, he messaged me back and asked if i could do 5000 words for 5 dollars in 5 days, I said since it is 5000 i will need 10 at least. But he said his budget is only 5, and since it was my first gig i thought i might as well as i had no other job.

Once he sent the order and the money, he said i had to go onto zeta work online and accumulate 5000 points on there (apparently equivalent to 5000 words). After finishing one of the 500 word articles on there, i finished up for the day. Now i have came on and it says the other 500 word article jobs are locked (these are the highest paying jobs, the others are just 50/30/20 point jobs)

So my question is, is it worth me completing this? To be honest, i don’t think i will be able to complete the task in the time limit if they stay locked, and i want to stop this gig without damaging my seller rating or reviews.

Guest offlinehelpers

No - you should not be going anywhere but Fiverr - if you write an article, you deliver it through the FIverr order system as a document attachment.

Here’s a link to the ToS:
favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

If you want to start a mutual cancellation, you can do this via the order page.

But seriously, 5000 words for $5?

No - you should not be going anywhere but Fiverr - if you write an article, you deliver it through the FIverr order system as a document attachment.

Here’s a link to the ToS:

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

If you want to start a mutual cancellation, you can do this via the order page.

But seriously, 5000 words for $5?

I know i am sorry for being so stupid haha, but is there a sure way to leave my reviews unharmed.

Guest offlinehelpers

I know i am sorry for being so stupid haha, but is there a sure way to leave my reviews unharmed.

If I were you, just get the mutual cancellation if you can - they won’t be able to leave a feedback, positive or negative, and you can start afresh.

Good luck! 🙂

Guest jenihiggs

i really don’t know i think i was desperate for a first gig, what do you recommend $5 is worth?

When I first started, I was doing $5 for 3,000 words, but that was just to get my first few gigs. Now that I’m level two I charge $5 for 300 words and $95 for 6,000 words. My most popular gig is my premium which is $595 for 35,000 words.

I think it’s okay to charge very low rates to get started, but you’ll want to quickly raise them after a handful of jobs. Once you start moving up to level one and two, you should continue to raise them.

Guest jenihiggs

Im level 2 and i sell youtube channel art at $5. I think if i increase it i will loose buyer.

If you lose buyers after raising your prices, you can always lower them again. I thought that I would lose buyers if I raised my prices, but I gave it a try anyway.

At the end of the day, it’s up to each individual seller how they choose to price.

Personally, I’ll continue to periodically raise my prices until I start to see a decrease in orders. It hasn’t happened to me yet 🙂

If you lose buyers after raising your prices, you can always lower them again. I thought that I would lose buyers if I raised my prices, but I gave it a try anyway.

At the end of the day, it’s up to each individual seller how they choose to price.

Personally, I’ll continue to periodically raise my prices until I start to see a decrease in orders. It hasn’t happened to me yet 🙂

My competitions have $5 and they have done more than 1k orders so i will have to stick to it. i have done 78 orders only.

Guest jenihiggs

My competitions have $5 and they have done more than 1k orders so i will have to stick to it. i have done 78 orders only.

That’s your call to make 🙂 I wish you luck!

Guest rashed_rana99

When I first started, I was doing $5 for 3,000 words, but that was just to get my first few gigs. Now that I’m level two I charge $5 for 300 words and $95 for 6,000 words. My most popular gig is my premium which is $595 for 35,000 words.

I think it’s okay to charge very low rates to get started, but you’ll want to quickly raise them after a handful of jobs. Once you start moving up to level one and two, you should continue to raise them.

wow… That’s amazing

Archived