No source file - received .png

Guest offlinehelpers

If the seller promised a source file of whatever type in the gig description, and that’s what you paid for, then that’s what you should have received.

They may have simply forgotten - why don’t you ask them?

If the seller promised a source file of whatever type in the gig description, and that’s what you paid for, then that’s what you should have received.

They may have simply forgotten - why don’t you ask them?

Yea it was supposed to be included in the medium package too.

I’ve asked but all they are giving is .png (

Guest offlinehelpers

Yea it was supposed to be included in the medium package too.

I’ve asked but all they are giving is .png (

Use the resolution centre on the order page to ask for a modification, and ask again for the source file. If they don’t provide it, cancel the order please.

Use the resolution centre on the order page to ask for a modification, and ask again for the source file. If they don’t provide it, cancel the order please.

Thanks for the help, I’ve just requested a modification. How long is acceptable to wait for response?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for the help, I’ve just requested a modification. How long is acceptable to wait for response?

Not sure - did it give you an idea of time when you asked for the modification?

Guest offlinehelpers

Just received a response.

“I can send you the jpeg if that would suffice”

Time to cancel I think - I’m sure you were expecting a psd or something like it?

Source file is Ai EPS CDR PSD, If you bought the top package you must get vector file because 99 percent of sellers here offer source file of some kind on their top packages. I give it for free sometimes 😃
It is also possible that your logo designer is not using above mentioned Softwares to create logo
because only online logos and other third party softwares make these .png logos.

Hi there,

If the source file was supposed to be a psd it must contain all the layers leading to the final image, if it’s a vector file ai eps etc … it must contain the outline & line work and it’s resizable if none of the above was delivered, you have the right to cancel the order .

It’s funny how some sellers offer logos for let’s say 10$ and ask for an extra 20$ for the source file just by zipping png image with “sourcefile” as a name

Archived