There is some missunderstanding

I have completed 2 orders each order has $4. I have completed both of them 1 after another like 1st one on 3 of July and the other on 4th of July which clearance date is 17 & 18 respectively but I have only received the 1st revenue and the 2nd one is still in pending status. I have another problem that is when I check earning in my android app its clearance date is 19th of July while in desktop its date was 18.
any body has this issue please share your experience

Usually the clearance dates can vary by a day between the app and desktop. I always assume it will come later than what my desktop says in order to be safe. It may have something to do with time zones or when the order was marked as complete.

But it has 2 days difference while i completed both simultaneously yesterday my i have got the remaining clearance. Thanks for you help

I’ve never had an issue with something being late, so just be patient. It will be fine. Also, Fiverr may be in a different timezone so when they say a specific day, it doesn’t necessarily mean midnight of that day.

Archived