Client can't recieve revised/ updated pdf file

nibeditaz

Working on a catalogue design and send pdf to the client for feedback corrections… This happens in this catalogue design that we need to update the price then send the pdf again to the client and I did that normally till today’s morning but last 2 times I send the updated pdf but client get the last older one that he send for corrections… I donno what is happening… Please help me friends…😥

Dear Nibe:

2 suggestions:

1. Contact Customer Support directly for their assistance. Write 1 time and wait to hear back from them. Don’t contact them multiple times without waiting for a response, because that annoys them. support.fiverr.com

2. Polish your English, grammar, and spelling in your profile and gig descriptions. If you’re going to be working with English speaking Buyers, I suggest you do everything in your power to strengthen your English skills.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Nibe:

2 suggestions:

1. Contact Customer Support directly for their assistance. Write 1 time and wait to hear back from them. Don’t contact them multiple times without waiting for a response, because that annoys them. support.fiverr.com

2. Polish your English, grammar, and spelling in your profile and gig descriptions. If you’re going to be working with English speaking Buyers, I suggest you do everything in your power to strengthen your English skills.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Blaise,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I’ll definitely follow them?

Archived