It's almost a week now but no orders :(

shanicr

1st. Use your real profile image rather than any celebrity.

2nd. Learn from fiverr blog & academy

3rd - research about your technical skills.

Thanks 😃

Please let my know about where am I lacking. Is it my descriptions or my tags?

Thanks 😃

Please let my know about where am I lacking. Is it my descriptions or my tags?

Lol 😄 I have seen your profile and It seems, you’re trying to hide about yourself 🙂 That’s not going to be work - Buyers will never trust on you!!

Suppose to be : You’re going for a job interview with a Someone Else Resume, Name and image 😊 that company will K***you!!

Lol 😄 I have seen your profile and It seems, you’re trying to hide about yourself 🙂 That’s not going to be work - Buyers will never trust on you!!

Suppose to be : You’re going for a job interview with a Someone Else Resume, Name and image 😊 that company will K***you!!

LOL, I know but the truth is, I am 17 years old and any buyer won’t actually trust a 17 year old boy xD. That’s why, I am a bit reluctant to post my own pic. Plus, I’m not that handsome either haha :D. Please let me know if there are any other flaws in my GIGS? or profile?

LOL, I know but the truth is, I am 17 years old and any buyer won’t actually trust a 17 year old boy xD. That’s why, I am a bit reluctant to post my own pic. Plus, I’m not that handsome either haha :D. Please let me know if there are any other flaws in my GIGS? or profile?

1st : Be What you’re always - Don’t care, What others will think about that!!

Think - You’re 17 year old and You wanted Driving License. You will do wear someone else Mask to look older? ☀️

Focus on your Education First 🙂

Guest clevadani

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wow, this is really disheartening 😔

Guest clevadani

sorry, i thought you will take it easy as well as a friend of mine 🙂 ok i am removing

Please don’t remove it. I’m actually using it as a motivation.

I saw your gig when I was looking to get a logo and passed on you because of the fake picture.

Just sayin’.

Archived