Someone Hacked My Account and Stole My Money

kamhunt

Hacking is more likely related to old school Vampire stories, You cannot get hacked untill and unless you click or give some codes to hack into your system.

We must know that Paypal is highly secure and so do fiverr, These multinational companies always keep very intelligent Ethical Hackers for your security and in order to maintain and protect the current system securities.

Hacking your individual account is very difficult for a Regular Hacker and I don’t believe that a Gifted Black Hacker would target your account.

Gifted hackers has ability to take control on entire site for a short period of time. So they simply don’t bother 1 single account.

Regular hackers usually use Phishing which is a 2 way process where victim has to provide some activity in the favour of hacker

For example if you receive an easy project like “Change color of my current logo design and i’ll give you tip as well if you get this done by today”

You get excited and clicked the image file which is actually a Encrypted Binder Trojan and Boom you are hacked.

I know this because i have been hacked before and i know about this, Whatever is gone is gone and cannot come back however you can contact some Local Authorities if the amount is worth contacting.

But for now its difficult to reverse withdrawal. Remember paypal has limited powers it can transfer money but cannot take the money back from hackers account. I hope you get all your money back

Learn about key logging and phishing and if you feel strange activity never type in your password without reinstalling your OS because most of the time they record your keystrokes

Goodluck 🙂

Thank you to all of you on this post!
Fiverr did an outstanding job and the money was returned! Thank God and Thank Fiverr!
Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, apparently if you’re new to the forum, you are limited on how many replies you can make in a day. (I kept getting a message that said, “reply in 22 hours” .

Any way, my respect for Fiverr is through the roof.

• Kam

Archived