About Scams

Guest dorukhaber

Guest dorukhaber

Hello,

Some scam artists, concerts and wants to make a transaction. You complete the job, do you order delivered to the recipient. Buyer is one more job. trying to have free of charge. Propose to give a new order. Receiver operation or free will, he threatens to give or negative vote. It makes me very sad. I do not know what to do and how they’d act.

Thank you

Here is a try at a restatement. Poster’s flag looks to be Turkish.

dorukhaber said: Some scam artists, concerts and wants to make a transaction. You complete the job, do you order delivered to the recipient.

Beware of scammers who have a scheme to steal your gig. Then, when you complete and deliver the original job...

dorukhaber said: Buyer is one more job. trying to have free of charge. Propose to give a new order.

... the buyer says, "this isn't good enough, but let me cancel this one and get my money back and I'll buy another one from you instead." Which they may or may not actually buy.

dorukhaber said: Receiver operation or free will, he threatens to give or negative vote. It makes me very sad. I do not know what to do and how they'd act.

Now as the seller I feel like I have to do what they say. If not, I'll end up with *NO* money and some Negative Feedback as well. I don't know what to do about this, as I did not expect Fiverr would work this way.

(Implied question: Should I go ahead and do what the buyer wants?)

Archived