"Tip me" button!

frank_d

Instead of having to create a new gig just for that, or wasting one of our gig extras, maybe we could get a simple “tip me!” box on any order page? Maybe it could even show up only after someone posts a positive review.

It’s simpler for the buyer as well, as he/she doesn’t have to buy a new gig, send “info”, wait for delivery and have to post feedback. It will also help remove some of the clutter on the search engine, and even on people’s profile pages.

Since it is an acceptable practice here on fiverr, maybe they should make this into a feature?

I know I wouldn’t mind getting just a $5 sale on one of my gigs and work really hard -as I always do- t overdeliver knowing I can get tipped for all the extra effort!

I know vimeo has a button like that!

What do you guys think?

Well I’m not saying that this should be implemented solely to get us sellers provide a better service. I’m just saying since I see almost everyone offering a “tip” gig, it might be a good idea to simplify it and offer it as a feature. Me personally? I have yet to see a buyer offering a tip. Actually a couple of buyers offered to tip me because they were really impressed with my services, but I refused. One of the reasons I refused was that it was far too complicated of a process.

exactly! It’s better for buyers to have the option. Sure fiverr is a place where buyers look for really cheap projects, but sometimes our work is so good that they feel they need to reward us, even with just an extra $5.

I think that feature would make everyone’s life easier!

Archived