Is this a spam message?

meivix

they’re probably doing this to a lot of people… I’m not too worried since I’m new on fiverr and don’t have money in my account yet, but I would withdraw any money and change password

I am about to make a delivery tomorrow so I should also change my password. @meivix

they’re probably doing this to a lot of people… I’m not too worried since I’m new on fiverr and don’t have money in my account yet, but I would withdraw any money and change password

There is a bunch of forums saying that people got these messages. I am not particularly worried because I have gotten one before and reported them to find nothing else happened. You SHOULD get worried if they respond after that asking more information or get strange notifacations ext. ( unlikely )

same thing here and i received this same message from 2 different user

222.thumb.jpg.41910eca8e3d0ee3d4b530d8bbd4c3da.jpg

same thing here and i received this same message from 2 different user302794d45f914319cebde31faff5a809d0fa0801.jpg

If I had to guess they are just seeing who will take the bait. Maybe trying to get email adresses or see who will not follow Fiverr’s TOS rules.

There is a bunch of forums saying that people got these messages. I am not particularly worried because I have gotten one before and reported them to find nothing else happened. You SHOULD get worried if they respond after that asking more information or get strange notifacations ext. ( unlikely )

yeah and there’s probably tons more people getting these messages that aren’t on the forums. @sugamlife i wouldn’t worry about it too much!! I don’t think they have the power to hack you, probably just trying to bait you to email them so they can add you to a spam list or send you viruses. the best we can do is report them

yeah and there’s probably tons more people getting these messages that aren’t on the forums. @sugamlife i wouldn’t worry about it too much!! I don’t think they have the power to hack you, probably just trying to bait you to email them so they can add you to a spam list or send you viruses. the best we can do is report them

@meivix I agree completly.

Guest phantompower

I just got a message that reads:

“hit me up at {an email address} am [name] A lady from USA i have business to discuss with you am not always online here i wait for your email to my email box”

when I opened the message fiverr seems to have already marked it as spam. And this seems like a really obvious spam message but I’m not 100% sure, because I don’t want to miss a sale if I can get one haha.

same

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I just got a message that reads: "hit me up at {an email address} am [name] A lady from USA i have business to discuss with you am not always online here i wait for your email to my email box" when I opened the message fiverr seems to have...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 102 ❤

favicon.ico

f36a107b7f15bafb502fe15f5dcf2823f8288956_1_653x500.jpg

Hi ! After sometime i got a message like that, Annesterr : Dear surajit_singha, "hit me up at{annhe****** @ ***** .com}am Ann Hester A lady from USA i have business to discuss with you am not always online here i wait for your email to my email...

favicon.ico

302794d45f914319cebde31faff5a809d0fa0801_1_690x335.jpg

I received this same 2 message from 2 different user.see attached image

441514073_FiverrReport1.thumb.jpg.42f046e19b3ff5c0743c91d6415d1f03.jpg

Yes, I agree that it is not the matter to create chaos, just reporting it will be fine. I will report her to cs in words just in case and will forget about it. @meivix

Why these feeling-less spammers play with the feelings of a little newbie 😃

I got a message too 😑

Why these feeling-less spammers play with the feelings of a little newbie 😃

I got a message too 😑

I am a level two seller. Not nessesarily new. But yeah I agree!

I just got a message that reads:

“hit me up at {an email address} am [name] A lady from USA i have business to discuss with you am not always online here i wait for your email to my email box”

when I opened the message fiverr seems to have already marked it as spam. And this seems like a really obvious spam message but I’m not 100% sure, because I don’t want to miss a sale if I can get one haha.

but I’m not 100% sure

How can you possibly not be sure?

They violate the ToS in the first sentence already. You should report them and stop the conversation immediately.

Archived