Allow vacation/sick time? For sellers

I’m sure we’ve all had our few days or a week where we needed time off from Fiverr for personal reasons or a vacation. Since Fiverr is our job, we should be allowed to have a certain amount of sick/vacation days where our customers cannot order from us (even when suspended,) and our ratings don’t change because of orders that we deliver late or need to cancel, or from having no traffic to our gigs during that time (if that matters, I think?) Maybe pause the seller’s level while away so it can’t get effected during that time frame.

I just thought this feature could have helped me a few times in the last couple months that’s for sure. thoughts? =]

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Just post a note on your profile stating a break. suspend most of your most active gigs except the tip and a few other gigs and take a break if all the gigs are completed in your queue. putting gig estimated time in 29 days and not being a top rated seller or someone who has a high order ratio can be risky. you can lose potential clients and get a lot more order inquiries than usual.

Archived