I Do Not Like Fiverr Anymore

Guest ajetomjets

lol:😁 I love your answer. Actually, I bought the gig on Fiverr late last year. Last month, I realized the gig I once bought isn’t on Fiverr anymore. So, I just decided to resell it. ( I applied a sense of Arbitrage )

The gig was helpful though but it’s all about creating a professional wordpress site and submitting your sitemaps to thousands of directories, getting backlinks ideas and tracking competitors backlinks. I don’t wanna do any mistake that is the reason why I decided not to promote my fiverr gigs on those directories. I might be banned at the end when google notice am promoting a wrong link sir.

What I know I can do better is creating logo design for website and data typesetting but promoting my skill the main issue am facing now.

Last month, I realized the gig I once bought isn’t on Fiverr anymore. So, I just decided to resell it. ( I applied a sense of Arbitrage )

The gig was helpful though but it’s all about creating a professional wordpress site and submitting your sitemaps to thousands of directories, getting backlinks ideas and tracking competitors backlinks. I don’t wanna do any mistake that is the reason why I decided not to promote my fiverr gigs on those directories. I might be banned at the end when google notice am promoting a wrong link sir.

It’s good enough for your buyers but you don’t want to use it yourself because you might get yourself banned from google. That does not sound very promising for buyers.

Archived