Buyer Reviews Your thoughts

I’m just wondering if this has happened to some sellers.

What is the deal with buyers writing a good review about your service then giving you only 3 or 4 stars, is this perhaps competition doing this, any thoughts?

I have had a recurring client keep doing it over and over again and a few others

Hello! I went to your profile to better understand what you meant, but I can only see one current gig up with 4 reviews?

In answer to your question, I really don’t think your competition would go out of their way to pay you for a gig just to leave a bad review. I would not worry about that. If you are truly concerned just stop accepting that sellers order? The review system is based off of three separate things.

Communication ❤️
Service as described 💛
Buy again or recommend 💚

If you received a low star rating on one of these, it would drop the total review as a whole. I hope this answers your question or at least gives you an outsiders thoughts about your situation. Good luck! 🙂 Happy Monday!

I also don’t think competition would spend their time doing that. Mostly seems like a client who is not really having what he wants. Some of them give you a vague idea of what they need, they may have something in mind that doesn’t fit 100% with what they get. they appreciate your work but don’t give a full 5 stars review. Happens a lot of times!

I’m just wondering if this has happened to some sellers.

What is the deal with buyers writing a good review about your service then giving you only 3 or 4 stars, is this perhaps competition doing this, any thoughts?

I have had a recurring client keep doing it over and over again and a few others

In that situation, it’s usually because they’re happy with your skill, ability, communication, politeness etc, but you didn’t quite nail their desired product, as in you didn’t quite deliver what they bought the gig with the intention of getting

Hello! I went to your profile to better understand what you meant, but I can only see one current gig up with 4 reviews?

In answer to your question, I really don’t think your competition would go out of their way to pay you for a gig just to leave a bad review. I would not worry about that. If you are truly concerned just stop accepting that sellers order? The review system is based off of three separate things.

Communication ❤️

Service as described 💛

Buy again or recommend 💚

If you received a low star rating on one of these, it would drop the total review as a whole. I hope this answers your question or at least gives you an outsiders thoughts about your situation. Good luck! 🙂 Happy Monday!

I paused them I have to many clients outside of Fiverr to working with my company.

So I wouldn’t be able to handle any other. I just have 1 up cause I have high paying custom order

Archived