Does Anyone have increasing sales since Fiverr V2?

gohell

Hi 🙂

I have more orders on V2 and got my Level 1. I am satisfied up to now. But it seems I am rather a person that is easily satisfied. What is important for me is quality over quantity.

I really hope everyone get their selling dreams come true 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

increasing…no decreasing in my opinion. It drives me insane. The customers i do get are weird.

My sales are slowly increasing for my main gig and my 3rd gig. I’ve also been watching the different sorting option pages in my category and I’ve noticed that my ranking has improved slightly.

@livenow111 I actually think you’re allowed up to 5 tags. The minimum is 3. I have 5 tags on 2 of my gigs currently with no problems. A couple of the tags are multiple words if that helps.

The only thing I can recommend is constantly tweaking gigs to see what works, what pulls in more sales etc. I’m learning more and more each day from studying the new site and similar gigs etc. The tweaking seems to be paying off.

My sales have increased. My gig is very labor intensive so I am getting about as much business as I can handle now. I do all the work so I can make sure it is of the highest quality possible. Can’t outsource for that reason. Right now I’m pretty satisfied and BUSY!

Hello ! My sales have increased too, especially for this gig of testimonial english and french : http://fiverr.com/pcbisly/record-a-video-testimonial-for-you-your-product-website-business-in-french-or-english-within-24-hours

Well, i don’t have 10 orders everyday like other people say, but for me, New Version is cool ! What are the gigs of the people that had 30 orders a day (that mean at least 120$ everyday, they must be very rich… or very good liar)

Me! My sales did increased significantly since V2 was out! And I think it’s because the gig have now more equals chance to show up in the main page!

A good tip to is that new gig ( like mine here : http://fiverr.com/enissay14/make-a-speed-hand-drawing-video ) have a lot more visibility now!

I think that fiverr did a great job with the V2 despite of what say some other sellers…

I think what’s made a difference for me is that it’s much easier to work in V2. Everything is laid out easily so I’m never confused about what I should be working on or placing priority on at any given time. I’m also able to get a better idea of how I’m doing in terms of sales and conversion, and how close I am to reaching the next level. Not to mention, everyone (buyers AND sellers) had been asking for better formatting in gig descriptions for the longest time. We finally have that now, and it’s made a world of difference! I’m not nearly as concerned about my gig description being hard to read, misunderstood and purchased by accident as I was before.

I switched both my laptop and iPad to V2, but still use V1 on my phone just for comparison. Now that I’ve gotten used to the layout of V2 (which didn’t take but a day or so), V1 seems so much less organized to me. Yeah, maybe your messages don’t stay on your ToDo list, but we’ve always had to go to the inbox to view / respond to messages. That’s no different. And the notifications system before always created problems for me. Sometimes notifications would disappear even after I’d handle them. Sometimes they wouldn’t show up even when they should have. Sometimes I’d click on an order button by accident while trying to close out a notification because they were too close to everything else. Just going back and forth between the 2, I am MUCH happier with how easy work flow is in V2.

And I think that the issue of sales dropping is slowly sorting itself out. Already Fiverr has added back in collections, sorting options and different views and have moved the featured gigs up a bit in the category pages. I do think there is some balance though. The current setup gives lesser-known gigs more of a chance of being discovered, but featured gigs and top sellers still show up at or near the top in many cases. I think things will improve over the course of the next month or so for those who have experienced a drop in sales. We just have to give Fiverr time to get everything in place and tested. I keep seeing people say “It’s been a whole month” or “It’s been over a month” in terms of how long V2 has been out. Understand that’s a pretty short amount of a time for a beta period. If we were 6 months in I could totally understand, but they’re actually doing amazingly well for only having been launched in the last month.

I’m personally happy with the change. I don’t like that others are suffering in terms of sales and I hope Fiverr gets the rest of its issues sorted out. However I have to admit that work flow is much easier to maintain in V2, and that makes a huge difference when it comes to delivering on time and staying on top of tasks that need to be done.

98% drop in sales, from the begining of the month in “soundcloud” niche, 1 reseller is being featured on the top, and he is killing all the rest of highest ranking competition… Nobody else get’s order’s then him…

I tell you, I am switching from fiverr.com to other jobs on internet, I have - no work for me here, pitty, since I’w earned some serious 750$ in 2,5 months time. From the beginning of this month I’w earned only 97$, do you see the difference !?

I’w attached photo of the Gig, that somehow fiverr favourites, and put’s on top, he is eating all the orders 😦

Reply to @kostakis191: right kostakis. im also disapointed with the new fiverr. i had some sales from past buyers, and thats all. since this V2 thing, seems like everything is working against me… like those fiverr admins are looking to kick me out. it was so nice working here, the money were so good, but now i have that feeling like i`m no more wanted here…

Archived