Mutual extend

We have mutual cancellation but many cancellations could be avoided if there was a Mutual Extend agreement between buyer and seller. Many times something comes up at the last minute – buyer request with only a day left on the clock. There were times if only I could extend the time of the gig, I may of been able to avoid the cancellation and the buyer would of agreed to extending the time to complete the gig. Too bad we didn’t have a Mutual Extend as well.

This is a good idea. I had to mutually cancel a gig once when the website I had to check out froze up on a Friday and the buyer could not access it again until Monday (past my deadline). They reordered but I have a cancellation strike that has nothing to do with me, the seller, or even the buyer.

Wouldn’t that have been a great case for a Mutual Extension? =D>

Well, what I do is simply just have a reasonable time-frame of delivery to cover any issues such as things going wrong or just misc. issues or to help clarify things to the buyer. I do like the idea of an extension, though. This could be beneficial in a bunch of different circumstances, but I don’t see a feature like this being implemented.

Archived