Warning System instead of direct punishment

We’re all human. We all make mistakes.

We deserve a “Hey change ___________ gig or we’ll delete it” would be KIND, POLITE, and the RIGHT THING TO DO

rather than "YOUR GIG IS DENIED BECAUSE WE ARE TOO JERK TO GIVE YOU A WARNING ABOUT IT >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I even emailed customer support and they were like "YOUR GIG WAS PERMANENTLY DISABLED ROOOARRR >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

On the first offense?

Of a lv. 2 seller?

…Where’s the compassion?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

This happened to me last night over a picture that they didn’t like on my proofreading gig. I think they just didn’t like my gig. So i put up a screenwriting and poetry gig…lol. I’m sorry but i’m a skilled writer and designer and I need to stay busy. They can’t hold me back.

Also could try a sliding scale.

Serious/obvious violations of TOS, copyright, illegal software, etc. SHOULD get instant kills. Then follow tha tup with a warning that future similar offenses will result in loss of Fiverr membership.

Lesser offense, or “accusations” that are yet to be conclusively proven could be suspended for further review. Situations like “Hey, this other seller copied my gig/image/username”, etc.

Archived