How to get more clients?

kimberlymin

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85179_1.png

How to get your fist gig on Fiverr

Hello @atzahoor, I see you are new here and welcome. ? I m not too long here, but I learn fast all about Fiverr and I will try to help you with few little things. First, I need patience here, because here is a lot of amazing workers and you need to...

Hello @kimberlymin,
I was wrote something same in other topic and I hope that could help you a little. Take a look.
There is some direction, but also you need to keep work hard.
Wish you all the best in future! 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85179_1.png

How to get your fist gig on Fiverr

Hello @atzahoor, I see you are new here and welcome. ? I m not too long here, but I learn fast all about Fiverr and I will try to help you with few little things. First, I need patience here, because here is a lot of amazing workers and you need to...

Hello @kimberlymin,

I was wrote something same in other topic and I hope that could help you a little. Take a look.

There is some direction, but also you need to keep work hard.

Wish you all the best in future! 🙂

I will keep those tips in mind. Thanks for the advice(s)!

Advertise your gig more and more which will help you to increase the viewer. You can use the social media to advertise your Gig primarily. Click Here.

I wish I could do that easily, but I barely have any followers on any of my social media because I’m not active on a lot of them. I was thinking of making a blog, but then I failed… So, I just have to hope for the best. Thanks for the advice though!

I wish I could do that easily, but I barely have any followers on any of my social media because I’m not active on a lot of them. I was thinking of making a blog, but then I failed… So, I just have to hope for the best. Thanks for the advice though!

You’re most welcome. Don’t you use facebook/email? You just send your link via facebook or directly email your link to your close friends. I think you can do it easily.

Archived